Based in Hendersonville, I'm available for travel throughout Western NC & Upstate SC: Asheville, Hendersonville, Greenville-Spartanburg, and all surrounding communities.
Hours and Availability
- Visits are on an appointment basis
- Daytime availability varies with my schedule, but I am able to come most evenings and weekends.
- Same day appointments are accommodated if I am available at no additional charge
Cost for home euthanasia
Cost includes my help throughout this difficult time- from an initial phone call, to providing a very gentle euthanasia, to transportation to a crematory facility, and offering follow-up contact anytime you need it. Cost does not include cremation.
Acceptable forms of payment: cash, credit/debit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), and check
- Select your location on the map below for an estimate:
- Green $195
- Yellow $225
- Blue $240
- No additional fees for weekend or evening hours (before 7 PM).
- My fee includes:
- In depth consultation to help you with this difficult decision
- Quality of life assessment and physical exam
- Aftercare, including transportation to a crematory facility if needed
- Grief resources
- Follow-up support at any time
Cost for cremation
- Individual (ashes returned to you)
- nder 20 lbs $170
- 21-60 lbs $190
- 61-100 lbs $210
- Over 100 lbs $250
- Communal (ashes scattered in the crematory gardens)
- Under 20 lbs $50
- 21-60 lbs $60
- 61-100 lbs $70
- Over 100 lbs $80
Cost for palliative and hospice care
Because every pet's medical condition is so different, cost will vary based on location and need for treatments and medications. Please call me to discuss your pet's needs, and I will be able to give you an estimated cost for care.
Initial house call visit
- Fees (see map above for color label of your location)
- Green $160
- Yellow $190
- Blue $220
- Full 1 hour visit
- Detailed history collection and review of past medical records
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Quality of life assessment
- Home environment assessment as it relates to your pet's medical condition
- Detailed treatment planning
- Treatment administration and instruction
- Prescription medication ordering and instruction
- Phone consultation with your regular veterinarian if necessary
- Cost for medications, certain treatments, or procedures is separate. I will always provide you with an estimate ahead of time to be sure you're comfortable with the treatment plan.
- I'll provide an estimate for follow-up care, as needed, on a case by case basis